A boiler with weather compensation control capable of interacting with the central heating system and the hot-water heat exchanger, equipped with a circulating pump and a 5L diaphragm expansion vessel
- Electric boiler with weather
- Compensation control
wide power range from 2kW to 24kW
- Built-in circulating pump
- Interaction with any central heating system and hot-water heat cylinder
High-power electric boilers capable of interacting with the central heating system and a hot-water heat exchanger.
- EKCO.T – High-power electric boiler capable of interacting with the central heating system and a hot-water heat exchanger.
- EKCO.TM – High-power weather compensation control boiler enabling interaction with one or two central heating circuits and a hot-water heat exchanger.
- high power range from 30 to 48kW/power supply 400V
- possibility of using cascade connections, in such a case the EKCO.TM (master) boiler and the EKCO.T (slave) boilers should be used
Combi boiler for central heating and domestic hot water
Central Heating Electric boiler with weather copensation
- Automatic modulation of the heater power depending on the temporary heat demand in heated rooms
- Electronic control panel
- Water temperature control in the central heating circuit in the range of 20-85oC
- Cooperation with any central heating installation
- Expansion vessel with a capacity of 6 L
- Possibility to connect power and signal cables from the top and rear of the device
- Outside temperature sensor
- Electronic control ensures precise temperature regulation
- Possibility to set the temperature in the range of 30-60oC with an accuracy of 1oC
- While providing D.H.W – energy class A
- Preview of inlet and outlet water temperature, flow rate and currently selected power
- Possibility to reheat pre-heated water – supply water temperature max. up to 60oC
Subscribe for more
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about the devices and their technical specifications.